miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Animal farm

A political novel in times of political chaos seemed like the right choice. To add, Racial and political division in the United States of America. In addition North Korea constantly trying and threatening with bombs and misiles different countries of the world put my views of what to read for this project into perspective. 
Animal farm is a political novel by George Orwell. I read the book when I was a highschool student and it marked me ever since. The characters and the satire way in which they were presented were too obvious. In consecuence leaving me with a feeling of sadness. That feeling is even more alive right now because of the climate were experiencing. 
The setting of the story begins in a farm in England in the times of Russian revolution. A revolution starts because the animals are not holy with the way they are being treated. As it progresses the story starts getting darker.

1 comentario: